Sunday, November 29, 2015

The cycle of garbage

Many times in life, we just blame things on our circumstances or health conditions, instead of delving deeper into the root cause of these problems with our health. "Oh, Johnny has a bad back," we say, or "Matthew just is like that, he has bi-polar." We tend to never stop and think that if Johnny lifted with his legs, maybe he wouldn't have a bad back, or if Matthew ate healthy foods, and didn't smoke pot three times a day, he'd be a lot better. These things, I say, is the cycle of garbage. Garbage in, garbage out. By doing things that are healthier for our bodies and minds, we will see what the end result turns out to be, vs eating garbage, doing things the same old way, and expecting a different result. I just quit smoking cigarettes, and already, I feel better. Imagine if I also ate healthier, and worked out on top of that? The results would be that I would feel on top of the world, extremely healthy.

No comments: